Monday, 16 April 2018

Grama's Happy Prayer





I try to make my laughing prayers
Run right up the sky
Each day I pray for my wee ones
Pray God don’t let them cry
Watch each precious step they take
Be there if they fall
Send angels all about their heads
Watch over one and all
Oh Lord, they are so special
This brown-eyed bunch I love
Send angels every day to them
And watch them from above
Guide each little step they take
Keep their priceless minds
Hold each dear heart close to you
Help them to be kind
Comfort us who guide them
And help us do what’s right
Bring your angels daily near
And keep watch o’er the night

  
Amen
cailin raine

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful poem! We grammar are daily
    praying for ours. Never off your mind. I am a GRAMMA and this is true and I am blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! May I know who this Grandma is? I so appreciate your comment!! Yes the prayers are daily in this chaotic world we are living in!

    ReplyDelete