awakened into cold tendrils of air
snaking their way under cold sheets
sleepily I feel my skin and find
no warmth there, just iciness
and I wonder again if I might be dead
why do I find myself inside a kind
of weirdness where the "rules" say, Suffer!
wait..... wait.... for hours for any kind of comfort
why were they schooled with rule books
what purpose? still they cling to a Force
long dead now, I would have rebelled
the only thing that saved me was my anger
yes, I was assured that, without my NO!
I would not have survived at all — as in
"Honey I don't take orders; I barely take suggestions"
I strive for any type of normalcy
Shove, shove the silliness from my mind
yes I am still alive and I can strive
to make my words mean something
to make myself whole and show the world
who I am
cailin raine
Copyright©ColleenWeber
No comments:
Post a Comment