Sunday, 29 March 2020

A Prayer


Take me back to nature and my roots beneath the trees
Show me leaves of crimson as I bend on humble knees
I reach again to words of gold to express what's in my heart
Why ever did I stumble, fall ... why did I ever start...

To listen to the words of cruel and selfish, little beings
Those lost in fields of wilderness, those bent on being mean
Oh I pray for them to see the truth, to open up their eyes
I stand upon the mountain top embracing cerulean skies

My heart is open wide to answers from angelic spirits sweet
They hold my heart upon their wings and cherish every beat
We dance to the magic that is present in each hour
The blue skies fold, the clouds shed tears of healing in their shower

Love is cast then o'er the earth, rain washes us so clean
We reach our arms in thankfulness, the Truth is finally seen
We rest amid our gardens where red roses burst to bloom
Souls linger on the hills to watch ... the Lord is coming soon

Past ways are tossed, long hurts give way, we leave it all behind
Forgiveness shines a beauty and love is pure divine
The mean and petty ways dissolve, no strength is left in them
We hold our people in our arms, no more sin left to condemn

dedicated to all dealing with the threat of Covid-19
God Bless Us All

cailin raine




1 comment:

  1. It is now April, 2020 and the world is devastated by COVID-19, the Corona virus. Last night there was a world-wide prayer for healing and for a raised vibration of consciousness so that our earth can be healed of all atrocities. My son heard a voice speak of a "Red Day" and I had a sentence written into my cell phone. "Yes it does make sense". I pray for the truth to be shown to us. Let this be another prayer for the help we so desperately need. Lord have mercy; perhaps it is time for Jesus to come again.

    ReplyDelete