Un-stop my voice
Watch heaven rejoice
Earth recoils in laughter
But people remember ever-after
Watch their faces, empty spaces
Erupt and ripple, spread and tickle
Oh they’re joyful, what an eye-full
Here I am, I stand on stage
Caring not of beauty or of age
Listen! Come to me and gather
My words. My mind. I’d rather
Give it all to you friend
Spread my hands out to lend
My soul — I bare it well
It’s all that’s left...
There is the smell of emptiness
Oh do not partake of my pain
That drifts around, watch it bound
Sing its song, take in the sound
This new laughter I have found
So shun the sting, only sing
Until you feel my
Spirit
Come within, feel my embrace
Take these words amid this place
Trust my heart for it is full
Taste these waters, drink the lull
It is my gift to you my friend
So let it heal.
November 15th, 2015
revised May 31st, 2020
august colleen raine
is cailin raine
I decided to try some rap.... this is the closest to rap that I will ever get I assume.
ReplyDelete