Choose only love again and again
Love is the answer and fear will depart
I have been there for you child, always from the start.
Ask Me anything and the answer will be there
Watch for the sunset or the birds in the air
Listen to the words from your brother drawing near
Oh, child, I have the answers, there is nothing to fear.
I will come to you, if you just invite Me in
I'm there for you in all ways, and I forgive your "sin"
I'll show you the path of Life and the fullness of My joy
Oh child, I'll give you everything, just trust; My ways employ.
I Am reverent, irreverent; I Am up and I Am down
I Am the hot and cold and warm, fisherman, rabbi, clown
It makes no difference to Me child, how you label Me
For I Am river, lake and countryside, land and air and sea.
Nothing is repulsive for I created all
There is nothing I despise, in everything I call
I call to you in sunsets where my glory shines to you
I call from the rainbow, but from the ghetto too.
Oh you see child, you are worthy for I created you!
There is nothing you have ever done that I cannot undo
No "wrong" that you committed has not brought about some good
In the end there is no looking back, no "could or would or should".
Don't waste Energy that formed you with thoughts of guilt and shame
Just trust in the Process and call upon My Name
I am Honour, Truth, and Majesty, I Am the tiny child
I Am strong and fierce, submissive, meek, bold and sweet and mild.
Watch for me in sunshine, and walk along the shore
I hold your hand with love for you, and I will for evermore
Climb the holy mountain side, and call out my Name
I will lead you on the paths of Gold, and take away all pain.
cailin raine
No comments:
Post a Comment