The Angels’ Song
So long I stood in
darkness ‘til the Lord lit up my sight
I looked and saw the
angels - stand in ethereal light
Again I looked and then
perceived the angels ‘round His throne
Thousands, millions sang
His songs and no one stood alone
‘Round His throne they
stayed and sang with all their heavenly might
All living beings were
singing, what a glorious, wondrous sight!
In the end all fell to
worship and the bells of heaven rang
Every knee was bent in
gratitude, still the angels sang and sang
The Light had shed all
darkness and every heart was pure
I knelt in utter love for
Him, as the angels' songs rang sure
I melted into gladness as
His arms surrounded me
And walked across the
streets of gold, right into Eternity.
cailin raine
Just a Walk With
You
The morning sun spilled ‘cross
my floor
And I looked to see the
rays
They played across the
bedroom walls
In their light and happy
ways
It took me back to way
back when
As I took your Hand and
walked
With You each day amid
Your light
And we talked and talked
and talked
How could I have
forgotten
How You stayed to play
with me?
Just like the sunlight’s
happy rays
We danced and I could see
The difference just a
walk with You
Could make in every hour!
Just like the sunlight’s
rays that shine
On each and every flower.
cailin raine
No comments:
Post a Comment