I look across my pillow and
see angels holding hands!
Their wings are interlocking
and their light shines down in bands;
Their faces smile and joined
as such they form a lovely circle,
And I supported in their arms
enjoy them in the middle.
I feel so very cherished to be
at their holy centre,
And vow to live my life
renewed and do a whole lot better.
I know that I have slipped and
fell, been lifted up on wings,
And when my heart is heavy, my
angel stoops and sings.
The music then is sweet and
pure and rings within my ear…
I no longer have the weight of
this world's strife to fear.
For my angel's voice is
mighty, yet soothing, full of light,
He sings of love and
happiness, of all things good and right.
He sings until my heart is
full of purity and love,
And I can face the world again
and remember Him above.
The road is long and many times
I've wanted to give up.
But angels come and minister,
they stay with me and sup.
We drink until my body rests,
my soul again set free,
And I can soar above the
clouds with angels helping me!
I rest upon their lovely
wings, nestled in downy white,
And when I must, come back to
earth and try to do what's right.
Every now and then I know I'll
see them at my bed,
And know they've come again to
wipe away my fear and dread.
I bathe in His own glory as
their light shines down in bands,
When I look across my pillow
and see angels holding hands.
cailin raine
No comments:
Post a Comment